Google+ Secret Book Lover: Top 5 Sundays!

Sunday 14 April 2013

Top 5 Sundays!


Okay, so you guys know the drill: every week I post a Top Five list as part of a weekly meme hosted by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life. This week's theme is: FAVOURITE FEMALE TV CHARACTERS! I don't watch that much television, so my choices are a little limited, but I'll try my best. :)

AMY FARRAH FOWLER (Big Bang Theory)
Come on, you just have to love the way she put's up with all the Sheldon-related crap.
I think she's great!


BUFFY SUMMERS (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
...Do I need to explain this one?


PIPER HALLIWELL (Charmed)
Another kick-ass lady! She really brought the sass. *wistful sigh for long-lost TV series*



PHEOBE BUFFAY (Friends)
Being a blonde myself, I usually object to those stereotypes, but God, Pheobe just made it too funny!


CAROLINE FORBES (Vampire Diaries)
She is blonde and smart - and she kicks-ass. I'm sensing a theme here...


So what are your faves? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment