Google+ Secret Book Lover: Top 5 Sundays 2013

Monday 18 February 2013

Top 5 Sundays 2013



As part of a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life I will be posting a top five list every Sunday! The theme changes every week and this week it's FAVOURITE ROMANCE NOVELS! I found out about this on a GREAT read and am so excited to be doing it. So, without further ado, here (in no particular order) are my top five romance novels:



Requiem for the Devil by Jeri Smith-Ready



Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost


First Grave to the Right by Darynda Jones

kiss of snow
Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh

Born of Fire
Born of Fire by Sherrilyn Kenyon


Because I don't really read romance books, I picked out a couple of my favourite paranormal romance books instead. ;)
What are your faves? Let's compare!

No comments:

Post a Comment