Google+ Secret Book Lover: I'M BACK - WITH EXCITING NEWS!

Sunday 10 March 2013

I'M BACK - WITH EXCITING NEWS!

Woah........*blows dust off computer*

It's been so long! I am so sorry for my disappearance! Life has intervened - and as a result I am now the All-Ireland Irish speaking singing champion. Now though, I'm back to the I-don't-have-a-life blogging, so my hundreds of fans (two, it's really two) can stop pining for my updates. :D

Okay, I'm going to jump right in and get to the EXCITING NEWS:

  • Darynda Jones has announced the fifth installment of her Charlie Davidson series: Fifth Grave Past the Light! It's due out on July 9th, but I'm already drooling over the cover! I love the necklace. Check it out here:

  • I got my first ARC! Yay me! Hailey Edwards has very kindly gifted me with a copy of her new novella A Cast of Shadows (for reviewing purposes only, of course!). I'll be uploading what I think of it as soon as physically possible, so keep an eye out for that! I think her series is amazing as it is, and I really hope you check it out. Here's a link: http://araneaenation.com/bookshelf-2/by-series/araneae-nation-2/ 

  • Only eleven more sleeps until Jeaniene Frost's Twice Tempted comes out! I am in the 'losing sleep' stage of book anticipation and I keep checking her blog regularly for any more excerpts, tidbits, e.t.c :)



So yeah, that's all my exciting news. Be nice to your mothers today!

No comments:

Post a Comment