Google+ Secret Book Lover: TOP FIVE SUNDAYS!

Sunday 10 March 2013

TOP FIVE SUNDAYS!


As part of the weekly meme hosted by the wonderful Larissa at Larrisa's Bookish Life, I'm posting a Top Five list every Sunday! This week's theme is: Favourite Female Books Characters! Oh yeah, this is right up my alley.

Here, without further ado,  are my top five favourite female book characters (in no particular order):

Kate Daniels
She just kicks so much ass, you can't not love her. I love the way she handles herself and how she takes no crap from anyone (especially Curran).

Magic_Bites1


Charley Davidson
She is just too funny to be real. I am constantly in awe of her narrative prowess and I have these moments were I burst out with: "Oh my God, I do the exact same thing!". That's when I get the weird looks...







































Catherine Crawfield
She is the Buffy we all wanted - and she's ginger. 'Nuff said. 



Merit
She is a geek like me! I love her because she is down to earth, smart and believable. I also love her use of sarcasm. ;)



Mia Thermopolis
Okay, while Mia doesn't exactly fit in with any of the other heroines here, the Princess Diaries were essentially my childhood, and I think she deserves a shout-out. She overcomes a lot of obstacles in her way to fulfilling her role as 'Princess of Genovia' and is a highly entertaining character who does stupid stuff like most teenagers. Plus, she is a princess.




Who are your favourite girls? Drop a comment. 








No comments:

Post a Comment