Google+ Secret Book Lover: Top Five Sundays!

Monday 18 March 2013

Top Five Sundays!



As part of a weekly meme hosted by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life, I'm posting a Top Five list every Sunday! Today's theme is: Favourite Book Boyfriends! Damn, this one's going to be hard for me...

Alright, here we go:

Jeff Martini
What can I say? He's perfect! Funny, cute, charming, has super enhanced alien appendages....he's got it all!


Jeff Christopher
Wow. Lots and lots of Jeffs here. Huh. Anyway, this particular Jeff is one of my faves because he's such  a lovable geek! He can hack and 'commandeer' satellites like that *snaps fingers* and he's a shifter! Who kicks ass!  *sigh*


Hawke
He takes Alpha Male to a whole new level - but day-um is he hot! Yep, he could be my boyfriend any day...


Acheron
Ash is the most adorable destruction god you've ever met. If you've read his book (and cried, everyone cried) then you understand why I would grab him and never let him go...If you haven't read it, then do it now! The link is below. Ash is my book boyfriend though, so don't you dare think of stealing him!


And last but not least:

Syn
He's a master thief/assassin/hacker/hottie. How can you not love him? He is just so vulnerably sarcastic! Is that even a thing? Well, it is now.




2 comments: